Hi all! Diksoochi for Persons With Disability (DPWD) is coming up with an exciting program designed in Telugu language for Visually impaired teachers on gathering Accessible material from different sources in order to be a Successful teacher regardless of Impairment
There are number of visually impaired teachers working at Schools, Colleges, Universities and Business schools teaching different subjects to Nondisabled students along with Differently abled, by adopting best Global teaching methods with the help of Technology.
In the current scenario, , a minimum technical skills are must and should. Hence DPWD has taken the initiative of guiding visually impaired teachers through.
- How to gather accessible technical tools and materials from various sites.
- How to make use of Online libraries such as Bookshare, Sughamyapustakalaya, NCERT and SCERT to get books in accesible format.
- A complete understanding on Google meet, Google classroom, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint with the help of Screen readers.
- Different Classroom strategies to run the show since we cannot use regular chalkboard, books and available resources.
- Bookshare and SughamyaPustakalaya Membership will be provided free to participants.
- If required; 1 to 1 Technical assistance will be provided even after the training.
- Teachers and Aspiring teachers are eligible for this training.
- Training will be in Telugu language.
As the world has changed due to the Pandemic, there is a high scope for technology and digital teaching. Bringing awareness on such topics is an attempt on behalf of (DPWD).
All the training details will be mailed to the registered candidates.
The duration is of 1 month. It starts from 16/05/2021.). Interested trainees can register as early as possible. There are just limited seats.
Click this link to register.
Please contact this number in case you need help registering :
Click to Call us at 9666147734
We’d love to count your views in
Do write your feedback and suggestions in the comment box or E-Mail to
Stay with us by subscribing to DPWD’s
Like our FB page
Follow us on Twitter
amongst your circles by clicking on the
following platforms given.