Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes free-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
- Accessibility Menu: use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
- Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
- Switch Access: Interact with your Android device useing one or more switches or a keybord instead of the touch screen.
- Talkback screen reader: Get spoken feedback control your device with gestures, and type with the on-screen brail keyboard.
To get started:
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Accessibility Menu, Select to Speak, Switch Access, or TalkBack.
- Phone: Android Accessibility Suite observes the phone state so it can adapt announcements to your call status.
- Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.